In 2013 Jerry Harvey Audio revolutionized the IEM industry with the introduction of the Roxanne™ custom in-ear monitor. The introductory piece to our Siren Series, Roxanne was the first 12 driver in-ear monitor, and incorporated the first 4-Pin cable design. This 4-Pin design, and the only cable to incorporate variable bass control, became the staple of Jerry Harvey Audio and has since been used on 5 other products, Layla™, Lola™, Angie™, JH16v2 ™ and JH13v2™. JHAudio is now pleased to introduce its latest iteration, the Roxanne AION.
- Powered by soundrIVe™: 12 Drivers per side: Quad Low, Quad Mid, and Quad High Proprietary Balanced Armatures
- Freq|phase™: Patented technology ensures the correct phase and time alignment of all frequencies, resulting in the most accurate music reproduction of any earphone available
- Sonic Tube Chassis™: 3D printed chambers house the 12-driver configuration and implement Freq|phase™ technology - allows for a smaller shell design without bending on sound quality
- Machined Carbon Fiber Shell: Hundreds of layers of compressed carbon fiber fabric infused with resin and formed into an ergonomic ear shape for better fit and stability
- Acoustic Sound Chamber™: Recessed tube system keeps sweat away and alleviates the need for excessive cleaning
- 7-pin Cable Connector: German-made, military-grade, iridium connection, designed to create tight grip at connection, while easing insertion and removal. Built-in O-ring keeps the connection between the cable and earpiece sweat proof
- Silver-Plated OCC Litz Cable Wire: Our strongest, lightest, most durable cable yet. High purity OFC 4N Silver-plated cable with German-made, military-grade, iridium connector, designed to create a tight grip at connection, while easing insertion and removal. Built-in O-ring keeps the connection between the cable and earpiece sweat proof. The robust cable will not oxidize and features upgraded memory wire around the ear.
- Machined Aluminum Flip Top Carrying Case
- Cleaning Brush
- 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips and 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass