WARRANTY AND REPAIR
Submit a Warranty and Repair Request:
If your JH IEM needs warranty service or repair, please LOGIN to your account to submit a Warranty and Repair request.
Pack your IEMs in their case and ship inside a protective package. Please make sure to include a copy of your Warranty and Repair form when you send in your IEMs.
SHIP PRODUCT, PREPAID AND INSURED, TO:
111 West Jefferson St., Ste. 300
Orlando, FL 32801
*Please note, we do not recommend USPS for shipments to us.
Our Repair Department will contact you within 3 business days of receipt of your IEMs with a Repair quote (whether in or out of warranty) to get approval. We strive to ensure that your IEMs are repaired and returned within 5-7 business days after receipt of payment (if applicable). If you require RUSH repair service, please contact email@example.com directly to schedule. Additional fees may apply.
Refit and Warranty Policy:
- JH Audio provides a limited warranty against poor-fitting JH Pro IEMs for a period of 30 days from the original shipping date. We create each set of IEMs directly from your ear impressions. To reduce possibility of fit issues, please make sure that your ear impressions are made exactly as requested in our Audiologist Tip Sheet. Then, spend some time wearing your IEMs so that you get used to how they feel. JH Audio IEMs will not be refit/reshelled for second-hand users.
- For refits, please visit the Fit Correction page to help us better identify and locate the problem.
- Material defects or workmanship issues in either the external shell or internal components are covered for a period of one year from the original shipping date. Damage or breakage due to use contrary to JH Audio instruction, ordinary wear and tear, acts of God (including Locusts), or modification of any part of the product is not covered by the warranty.
- Cables are not covered under warranty. If you have a cable failure within 30 days, please contact the Repair department. Otherwise, please see the accessories page to order a replacement cable.
- Please check our F.A.Q. section for any questions before requesting a Warranty/Repair.
International shipments are subject to import duties and taxes (VAT). To avoid these additional charges when shipping International repairs to Jerry Harvey Audio LLC, a Foreign Shipper’s Declaration Form must be filled out and sent with the package (an example form can be found here). Jerry Harvey Audio LLC reserves the right to charge you for any fees incurred at time of package receipt due to failure of proper return procedures.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the consumer. JH Audio shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or limited warranty on this product, or resulting from the use or unavailability of this product, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product is hereby disclaimed. This warranty supersedes all other warranties associated or included with this product.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
Orders placed on or after 01/01/2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty period.
PLEASE NOTE - We are no longer servicing Aerous VX Series, the JH3A, first generation Roxanne universal IEMs, Astell & Kern Carbon Fiber Layla and Kevlar Angie universal IEMs, and Astell & Kern Full Metal Jacket Rosie, AngieII, RoxanneII, and LaylaII universal IEMs.