JH EARPLUGS SPARE FILTERS
- Four types of attenuator filters are available: -10 dB, -15 dB, -20 dB, and -25 dB.
- Custom high-fidelity hearing protection
- Sound quality is clear and natural, not muffled
- Noise fatigue and ear overload distortion are reduced
- Offered in Clear only
- Not Compatible with Musician's Earplugs
JH Filtered Earplugs were designed to protect hearing while preserving all the subtleties and richness of music. Other earplugs, particularly foam, muffle sound so music and speech are not heard distinctly. JH Filtered Earplugs are made from custom ear impressions and tested to ensure that sound heard with them is accurate and true —the definition of high fidelity. Music and speech reproduced through these earplugs sounds exactly as it would in an ear without an earplug, but at a lower (safer) loudness level.
Musicians practice and perform in a variety of different settings and they are exposed to high levels of sound, sometimes for long periods. They require different amounts of hearing protection depending on the sound levels they encounter during rehearsals and performances.