Care and Maintenance
- Use a moistened antiseptic wipe to clean the outside of your Jerry Harvey Audio™ Custom IEM after each use.
- Use the provided wax tool to gently remove wax build up.
- Avoid exposing your Jerry Harvey Audio™ Custom IEM to water, extreme temperatures, high humidity or prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Do not pull on cables to remove the Jerry Harvey Audio™ Custom IEM from ears or audio source.
- Baby your Jerry Harvey Audio™ Custom IEM. Dropping or striking the earpieces may damage components or compromise sound. When not in use, pull the plastic connector sleeve up the cable from the Y-section to bring the earpieces together. Carefully coil the cable, and place your Jerry Harvey Audio™ Custom IEM in the corresponding case.
Ensure that the earpieces and cable are inside of the case before closing.