HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR JERRY HARVEY AUDIO CUSTOM IEM
The process of purchasing of your Custom Monitors can be a bit of an adventure but don't worry, we are here to make this a smooth process for you! Here are the next steps in the purchase of your new Custom Monitor:
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL & DESIGN
- Visit our IEM page to learn about all that JHAudio has to offer! Ranging from the JH7 to our Flagship Layla IEM, there's something that will appeal to everyone. Once you choose your model, use the IEM Designer to make it uniquely yours with virtually unlimited color and design combinations.
GET YOUR EAR IMPRESSIONS
- Since each JH Audio custom IEM is handmade to perfectly fit your ears, you'll need to schedule an appointment with an audiologist to create an impression of each of your ears. Depending on where you live, the cost for a pair of ear impressions varies from $50 to $150.
FIND AN AUDIOLOGIST
- Our list of preferred audiologists is a good place to start. If you need assistance finding an audiologist near you, we can help!
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- When making an appointment with an audiologist, make sure they are familiar with the process of making "an open mouth, full shell impression, including the crus of helix, tragus and anti-tragus."
GIVE `EM TIPS
- We've created a sheet of tips to bring along to your appointment: Download Tipsheet (PDF)
PRE-APPROVE YOUR IMPRESSIONS
- Want to know if your impressions are acceptable before you mail them to us? Text us at 321-320-5189. Send your name and a few photos of your impressions to get initial approval on them. This may save you an extra trip back to the audiologist! Final impression approval occurs upon arrival.
SEND YOUR IMPRESSIONS TO US
- Label the ear impressions with your full name and dispatch to us at: JHAudio Order #_____________, 111 West Jefferson Street, Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32801.
SWEET, SWEET ANTICIPATION
- It takes approximately 13-17 business days once your impressions have arrived for us to build your custom IEM order. So sit back, let the excitement build — and keep an eye on that mailbox. *RUSH Service is available upon request.