Layla™ will replicate detail of instruments in a way that makes it feel like the musicians are in the room with you. Layla offers a flat, accurate sound with a ton of headroom. Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into an IEM. The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order. We recommend Layla for performers who want a pure sound and loads of detail or for the audiophile who is looking for HIFI on the go.
Pictured with the 7-PIN UPGRADE ($240)
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Rush services available - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Quad Mid, Quad High
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Litz Wire Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +10dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 4th Order Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedance: 20 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 117 Db @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 Db
- Layla Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A Personalized Aluminum Round IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual