YOU'RE A NATURAL
We tuned the second iteration of our classic JH13v2™ to deliver the most natural sound ever created. The JH13v2 features a wide sound stage, excellent clarity, incredible detail and separation, and deep bass extension. Audiophiles alike will love the precise transient response and exemplary stereo imagery. From classical to hip-hop, the JH13V2 is truly an all-rounder.
The current estimated lead time for printed solid and transparent shells is 3 - 4 weeks once payment and impressions have been received. Rush options are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The current estimated lead time for milled sets is 6 - 8 weeks once payment and impressions have been received. Please note that this is an estimated lead time, we cannot guarantee ship dates on any milled sets. Rush options are not available.
Freqphase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad driverrs. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8 per side)
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Litz Wire Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +12dB)
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 18 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 116 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- JH13V2™ Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual