PRECISION & CLARITY
The JH16v2 is in the ears of nearly every famous touring Rock & Roll band on the planet. Our ten driver configuration brings clarity and precision to the broadest range of sounds and allows individual instruments and vocals their own space while maintaining a natural sound. You will hear the crash of the cymbal all the way down to the crunch of the bass at full volume with zero distortion.
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Rush services available - Email email@example.com
FreqPhase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad driverrs. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers (10 per side)
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Premium 7-Pin Litz Wire Connector with Built-in O-ring
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23 kHz
- Impedence: 18 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 118 Db @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 Db
- JH16V2 In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- Aluminum Round Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual