Introducing Sheena, the perfect counterpart to Sharona. Sheena is equipped with half of the components of Sharona, featuring 8-balanced armatures per side with a true 4-way crossover. Sheena is modeled around the all-new RDU Dual Supertweeter, which produces an extended treble response. Sheena offers a detailed, well-rounded sound signature with a punchy low-end and smooth mid-range. The new RDU delivers a wide stereo imagery and a stunning open top-end for high-range reproduction. The sound signature beautifully compliments Sharona while offering a more low-profile fit and allowing engineers to use Sheena and Sharona on the same stage with a seamless mix.
Pictured with the Airwaves Signature Design UPGRADE ($640)
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Rush services available - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
All-New Dual Supertweeter produces an extended treble response. The RDU delivers a wide stereo imagery and a stunning open top-end for high-range reproduction.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- 8 Balanced Armature Drivers Per Side
- Dual Low, Dual Mid, Dual High, Dual Supertweeter
- True 4-way Integrated Crossover (Passive)
- All-New Proprietary RDU Dual Supertweeter
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Litz Wire Cable
- Freqphase Time & Phase Waveguide
- Acoustic Sound Chamber
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 4-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 25 kHz
- Impedence: 12 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 117 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Sheena Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized JH Audio Aluminum Round Case
- Wax Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual