THIS ONE GOES TO 11
The pinnacle of rock and roll IEM engineering. Push these twelve drivers to the max while your mix remains crystal clear. This IEM was designed to provide a musical sound that shines across all genres. Roxanne is warm, smooth, and full of detail. The bass response is powerful, robust, and has serious depth. Performers will love the extended headroom and full range.
Roxanne is a versatile tool for musicians, engineers, and audiophiles to achieve outstanding clarity and balance from their in-ear listening experience.
Pictured with the 7-PIN UPGRADE ($240)
Estimated lead time 12-14 business days • 16-18 business days for Upgraded Shells
Rush services available - Email email@example.com
Freq|phase™ Technology creates the most phase accurate IEMs on the market by correcting misalignment caused by low, mid, and high frequencies traveling to your ear at different speeds.
Soundrive™ Technology utilizes our proprietary mini quad drivers. This allows our Custom IEMs to remain smaller in size while housing up to 12 drivers per side.
ACOUSTIC SOUND CHAMBER
Acoustic Sound Chamber™ is a 3D printed, recessed tubing system that is the first of its kind, keeping sweat at bay and alleviating the need for excessive cleaning.
- Custom-made Propietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by Soundrive Technology: Quad Low, Quad Mid, Quad High
- High Purity OFC 4N Silver-plated Litz Wire Cable
- Variable Bass Attenuator (0 to +15dB)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Waveguide
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Impedance: 15 Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 119 dB @ 1mW
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Roxanne Custom In-Ear Monitors
- Premium Litz Wire Cable
- A personalized JH Audio Aluminum Round IEM Case
- Wax Tool
- Bass Adjustment Tool
- Flygirl Sticker
- Owner's Manual